The Logic and Formal Methods Group (λ-Form) is headed by Dr. Petros Stefaneas.
Our current research interests are focused on:
- Formal Specification
- Algebraic Specifications
- Formal Verification
- Runtime Verification
Logic and Computation
- Absctract Model Theory for Specification and Programming: Institutions
- Proofs and Proving in Computer Science
Philosophy of Computer Science
- Semantic Theories for Software Systems
- Ethics and Policies of Open Data
- Conceptual Blending for Computational Creativity
News -- Recent Activities
- December 8-13, 2019: CREATIVITY 2019, Rio de Janeiro: 1rst World Congress of the Brazilian Academy of Philosophy in Honor of Newton da Costa 90th Birthday - Workshop on Art and the Logico-Mathematical Sciences. organizers: P.Stefaneas, M.Dimarogkona, Y. Kiouvrekis, B. Kaldis - NTUA, I. Vandoulakis - Open University, T. Denisova - Surgutsky University Russia.
- May 31, 2019: UNIVERSITY OF NOVI SAD @ NTUA: History, Logic, and Algebra day event (program).
Time and venue: 11.00 a.m. at seminar room, department of Mathematics, Building E 2nd floor, Zografou Campus, NTUA.
- May 30, 2019: Talk by professor Petros Stefaneas - "Ethical and logical issues
of artificial intelligence and robotics".
First Symposium on Mathematics in the age of the 4th industrial revolution.
Time and venue: 11.20 a.m. at auditorium 'Leonidas Zervas'', NHRF.
- February 20, 2019: Talk by Dr. Alain Couilault - "On crowdsourcing, websites, and ethics". Exploring new ways to enhance users' understanding and empowerment in relation to website policies, by combining language learning and crowdsourcing techniques (enetCollect, Ethics & Big Data charter).
- December 19-20, 2018: Rules:Logic and Applications workshop.
A two-day workshop on the logic and applications of rules, including the PSOA RuleML language. Keynote speaker Harold Boley, Chair of RuleML Inc., presented PSOA RuleML using blockchain examples (wiki page).